TriSYS® FRAME SYSTEM
The TriSYS three piece frame system is the only one of its kind available in the market today. Simply screw
together the outer frame and the inner cassette to hold the doorglass into place and snap on the inner frame.
The TriSYS frame has no screw hole plugs for a clean aesthetic and is easily painted or stained. The TriSYS
frame can be used in high heat environments.
TriSYS Frame Models
The ODL TriSys® three-piece frame system is the only one of its kind available in the market today. Simply screw together the outer frame and the inner cassette to hold the door glass into place and snap on the inner frame. The TriSYS frame is easily painted or stained and has no screw hole plugs, for a clean aesthetic. The TriSYS frame can be used in high heat environments.
• Optimized rib structure improves frame structure.
- Reduces air and water in ltration.
- Designed to ensure rapid and accurate alignment of the outer and inner frames.
- Inner cassette requires no staining or painting.
- Cover frame snaps securely to the inner cassette using the innovative clip system.
- The design of the frame allows for easy replacement of glass on site or at your facility, with fully reusable part.
- Traditional Colonial frame pro le.
Why choose Aperture Solutions?
Aperture Solutions understands the importance of material selection in the manufacturing of high-quality products, and for doorglass framing. That means choosing the right resin to prevent unwanted cracking, warping and deformation.
Material selection is driven by a combination of factors, including cost targets and performance requirements. Rigorous third party testing also assures that product performance meets design intent. Aperture Solutions frames are tested to including structural integrity, resistance to water penetration, air leakage and forced entry.
Our products not only meet this standard, but they surpass it due to state-of-the-art manufacturing. Aperture Solutions doorglass frames rival the competition, particularly patented features.