Support beyond your expectations
We recognise that manufacturing a quality end product means very little if we’re not there when it comes to supporting you after your purchase.
That’s why at Aperture Solutions, our team are dedicated to your success as much as you are. What that means in practical terms is that we know our products inside out and the knowledge we have is available to you, when and where you need it.
Technical to practical, delivery, installation and beyond
Our technical knowledge is second to none in the industry. you can call us directly. You can email us and send attachments, or contact us through the web or via our social channels. However you need your support, we’re here to make the experience of buying from us as intuitive and easy as possible.
Rely on our expertise
Unlike many in the industry who claim to offer technical support, it is often left wanting when it comes down to getting down to the technicalities of your products. At Aperture Solutions we’re different. Our technical team has proven industry experience spanning three decades, so you know you’re in the safest of hands.
All GRP doors by Capstone Engineering, LTD.
(hereinafter Capstone) are covered by a 25 year limited warranty, from date of purchase, to be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship that would render the door unfit for its designed use, subject to the Exclusions and Limitations, as further stated herein. Doors installed in non-owner occupied dwellings are structurally warranted for 10 years from the date of purchase. All pre-painted Capstone GRP doors are covered by a 10 year (5 years for pre-stained) limited surface finish warranty from date of purchase, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, so not to blister, peel, flake or crack, subject to the Exclusions and Limitations stated below. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and/or first user of the door, and it is not transferable. The 25 year warranty period begins on the first date of purchase.
Warranty Claim Procedures
In the event of a defect covered under this warranty, the following claim procedures must be followed: 1. All warranty claims must be presented in writing of the claimed deficiency. 2. Written claim must include the following information: A. Nature or adequate description of defect(s). B. Identification of product including size, design, type, and product number (if available), or provide photographs as may be requested by Capstone to properly identify the product. C. Date of purchase. D. Proof of purchase. 3. Capstone (or its representative) has the right to inspect the claimed defective door. Capstone shall have 30 days from receipt of the written claim to exercise this right to inspect.
Upon receipt of a valid claim, Capstone shall have the option to repair the product, provide a replacement product of like kind and design, or provide a refund of the original purchase price. In no event, shall the remedy exceed the original purchase price of the door. The above remedy shall be the sole and exclusive remedy for claims covered under this limited warranty, and there shall be no other remedy including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages arising out of the defective door. Further, in no event shall Capstone be responsible for shipping, labor, finishing expenses, removal of original product, installation of product, expenses, or other charges, costs or claims beyond the remedy stated above.
Exclusions & Limitations
This limited warranty excludes coverage for defects or damages arising from:
• Shipment or transportation;
• Improper storage, handling, finishing, and/or improper glazing;
• Improper installation;
• Acts of God, intentional human acts, fire, misuse, abuse, or circumstances beyond the control of Capstone;
• Attempts to repair product by someone without prior written authorization from Capstone;
• Doors in which the basic structure has been altered;
• Discoloration within accepted tolerances of Delta E of 7, according to BS EN ISO 11341 for paints/ varnish;
• Failure to perform normal care and maintenance of product per Capstone’s recommendations;
• Not properly finishing unfinished fiberglass doors within 6 months of installation;
• Product used outside the United Kingdom. The followings costs, expenses and/or damages are specifically excluded from coverage:
• Any incidental or consequential damages;
• Labor, parts, components, hardware and/or glass, other than those supplied by Capstone;
• Shipping and transportation charges.